Cork Midsummer Festival would not be possible without the generous support of our funders, partners, sponsors, and supporters:
|Best Friends||Festival Friends|
|Tony & Colette Boland||Marie Baker||Jamie Monagan|
|Anne Clarke||Carol Boylan||Clare O'Connell|
|Mark Hassey||Jean Brennan||Colmán Ó Donnchadha|
|Angela Morris||Cian Cotter||Trish Reilly|
|Trish Reilly||Pádraig Heneghan||Sinead Ryan|
|Jane Hyland||Brendan Ryan|
|Catherine Kirwan||Manfred Schewe|
Along with support of our brilliant funders and partners, we rely on our Friends and Patrons to help us make extraordinary events happen for everyone. You’ll be helping to strengthen one of Cork city’s most important events and your support will allow us to get a head start on some amazing projects for next year.
Become a Friend and be at the heart of the Cork Midsummer Festival experience, receiving a range of benefits, special offers, and discounts as well as access to priority booking to grab the best seats and secure tickets to events likely to sell out.
Each year, Cork Midsummer Festival relies on the brilliant support of local businesses including restaurants, bars, hotels and more. In return, business and corporate supporters receive great benefits including discounts on group bookings, exclusive invitations, bespoke corporate hospitality opportunities, as well as complimentary advertising in our festival brochure and social media channels.
Your business can support Cork Midsummer Festival as a Festival Patron, or by sponsoring an event. Contact Communications & Development Manager Conall Ó Riain at email@example.com to find out more – or follow the link below to sign up today!
Benefits for Business & Corporate Supporters can include:
- Invite to festival launch and opening event
- Festival Club membership
- Tickets to select festival shows*
- 20% discount on shows purchased through Festival box office*
- Listing and logo as Festival Patron on festival website and programmes
- Priority booking period including early programme access
- No booking fees on shows booked through festival box office*
- Advertising in festival brochure
- 20% accommodation discount with lead hotel partner The River Lee
- Knowing you’re helping support one of Cork city’s leading cultural events!
*Exclusions include food events and certain performances