Cork Midsummer Festival is an annual multi-disciplinary arts festival that uses the city as its backdrop and inspiration. It provides high-quality arts events, both national and international, for audiences of all ages. Its programme provides opportunities for significant public participation and engagement, supports the development of emerging artists across all artforms, and provides a unique platform for work by local and national artists.
Box office now closed
- Local transport: Cork Midsummer Festival festivals audiences use Bus Éireann local services where possible when traveling into and around Cork city
- National transport: GoBus provide regular services between Cork and Dublin, while CityLink provide regular services between Cork and Galway
- We have partnered with Q-Park to provide an exclusive discount at their safe and secure car parks in Cork. Pre-book online and use promo code CMF15 to receive 15% discount on the online prices. Pre-book online here.
This year the festival is providing access details about its sites and venues in relation to their:
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Access for individuals who are blind or have low vision
- Assistive listening systems
All venues are wheelchair accessible, other than St Lukes Crypt.
All events at Cork Opera House use an Assistive Listening System.
Ode To Joy will be performed using ISL.
Be Part Sharing will have Live Captions.
The festival brochure is also available as a PDF which can be used as a large print version – click here or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy.
If you need any further assistance regarding accessibility, please contact Susan Holland, Head of Participation and Engagement at email@example.com.
Cork Midsummer Festival and all venue partners and stakeholders commit to maintaining the safest possible environment for all staff, teams, artists and patrons during the festival.
It is our aim to create a safe environment for our festival in this ever changing and challenging time.The safety of our teams, staff and audience is and will always be our priority to ensure we have a safe, creative and enjoyable Cork Midsummer Festival.
For queries or enquiries or just some reassurance on our policies, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Got a bit of spare time on your hands? Like to get more involved in the festival? Or maybe you run a business and are looking for a volunteering activity to bring all your employees together?
We are seeking volunteers (ages 18+) at Cork Midsummer Festival to assist with a range of activities from stewarding to market research. Volunteering is a great way to see some of our exciting events and meet new people at the same time! To register your interest and for more information contact email@example.com