Join the team - Digital Marketing intern wanted!
Cork Midsummer Festival is looking for a Digital Marketing intern to support the Communications & Development team for the 2018 festival. If you're considering a career in festivals or the arts, or want on-the-ground experience in working in the cultural sector, this is the position for you!
- passionate about the arts?
- familiar with basic social media and website management tools?
- based in Cork city or county?
The intern will receive hands-on experience and training in:
- Social media management
- Website and Content Management Systems management
- Box office & sales training
- Email and direct mail marketing
- Press relations and publicity
- Behind-the-scenes knowledge of festivals and cultural organisations
- and much more!
Hours of work are flexible during April / May, with full-time support required during June and the festival period.
The internship is unpaid, however the selected intern will receive access to the full festival programme of events, as well as the opportunity to learn from a small but dedicated festival team. Following the festival period, the intern and Communications & Development Manager will work closely to support career and employment opportunities, with previous interns having moved directly in to employment with organisations such as Cork Film Festival, The Everyman and Cork Opera House.
To apply, please send a CV and letter of interest to email@example.com by Monday, 23rd April at 10am.