Cork Midsummer Festival invites applications for new role of Project Manager
Cork Midsummer Festival is inviting applications for the new role of Project Manager.
Reporting to the Director, the Project Manager will be a key member of the Festival team, responsible for managing the delivery of the Festival programme as well as other festival management duties from February – July 2018. The successful candidate will have experience in producing events, working with artists and production teams, have strong financial management skills, be highly motivated and have excellent organisational, administrative and relationship management skills.
The position will be a full-time contract of employment for a period of five months.
- Key responsibilities will include:Producing a number of Festival projects for the 2018 Festival
- Contracting all artists/companies and other necessary contractual agreements with venues, partners etc
- Liaising with all Festival artists and companies in relation to insurance, production details and venues
- Line managing Festival staff, contractors and interns, as required, between February – July
- Managing the programme budget
- Overseeing legal and contractual compliance for individual projects
- Overseeing office management and administration
- Deputising for the Director, as required
Interested candidates should send a CV and cover letter by email to Lorraine Maye, Director, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications is Monday, 8th January 2018.